Article 1 (Personal Information)
“Personal information” refers to “personal information” as defined in Act on the Protection of Personal Information. It is information about a living individual, and it includes the name, date of birth, address, phone number, contact information and other information (personally identifiable information) that can help identify a specific individual, such as data on facial features, fingerprints, voiceprints, or ID number on the health insurance card.
Article 2 (Collecting personal information)
When users register for use, we ask for personal information such as name, date of birth, address, phone number, email address, bank account number, credit card number, and driver's license number. In addition, transaction records and information related to payments, including the user's personal information exchanged between users and business partners will be collected from our business partners (including information providers, advertisers, ad distribution destinations, etc.) (hereinafter referred to as “partners”).
Article 3 (Purpose of collecting and using personal information)
The purposes for which the Company collects and uses personal information are as follows.
- 1. To provide and operate our services
- 2. To respond to customers’ inquiries (including identity verification)
- 3. To send e-mails about new features, updates, campaigns of the services the user is using, and other services provided by the Company
- 4. To communicate regarding maintenance, important notices, etc, as required.
- 5. To deal with users violate the terms of service or who try to use the service for fraudulent or unjust purposes
- 6. To enable users themselves to modify or delete their own registration information, and view usage status
- 7. To confirm invoices or payments related to paid services
- 8. To fulfill purposes ancillary to the above purposes
Article 4 (Change of purpose of use)
- 1. The Company may change the purpose of use of personal information only if it is reasonably recognized that the purpose of use is relevant to the purpose before the change.
- 2. If the purpose of use is changed, the changed purpose shall be notified to the user or announced on this website by the method prescribed by the Company.
Article 5 (Provision of Personal Information to Third Parties)
1. The Company will not provide personal information to third parties, without obtaining the prior consent of the relevant user, except in the following circumstances. However, this excludes circumstances permitted by the Act on the Protection of Personal Information and other laws and regulations.
- 1. When there is a need to protect the life, body or property of a person, and it is difficult to obtain the person's consent.
- 2. When it is a particular need to improve public health or promote the healthy development of children, and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the relevant individual.
- 3. When it is necessary to cooperate with a national agency, local government body, or individual entrusted by such entities in performing duties prescribed by laws and regulations, and there is a risk that obtaining the consent of the relevant person would interfere the execution of the duties.
- 4. When the following matters have been announced in advance, and the Company has notified the Personal Information Protection Committee.
- 1. Inclusion of provision to third parties in the purpose of use
- 2. Content of data provided to third parties
- 3. Means or method of provision to third parties
- 4. Discontinuation of providing personal information to third parties at the request of the relevant person
- 5. How to accept the request of the relevant person
2. Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding paragraph, in the following cases, the recipient of the information will not be considered a third party.
- 1. When the Company outsources all or part of the handling of personal information within the scope necessary to achieve the purpose of use
- 2. When personal information is provided along with the succession of business due to merger or other reasons
- 3. In cases where personal information is jointly used with a specific person, when the person is placed in a state where the person can easily know, or when the person is notified in advance of the content of personal information to be jointly used, the scope of joint use the purpose of use of the user, the name of the person who is responsible for the management of the personal information
Article 6 (Disclosure of Personal Information)
1. When the person requests disclosure of personal information, the Company will disclose it to the person promptly. However, if the disclosure falls under any of the following, the Compnay may not disclose all or part of it, and if the Company decide not to disclose it, the requesting party will be notified promptly. A fee of 1,000 yen will be charged for each disclosure of personal information.
- 1. When there is a risk of harming the life, body, property or other rights and interests of the person or a third party
- 2. When there is a risk of significant hindrance to the proper execution of our business
- 3. Other cases that violate laws and ordinances
2. Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding paragraph, in principle, information other than personal information such as history information and characteristic information will not be disclosed.
Article 7 (Revision and Deletion of Personal Information)
- 1. If the user's own personal information held by the Company is incorrect, the user may request the Company to revise, add, or delete the personal information (hereinafter referred to as "revision etc.”).
- 2. If the Company receives a request from the user as described in the preceding paragraph and determines that it is necessary to respond to the request, the Company shall revise the relevant personal information promptly.
- 3. If the Company makes revision etc. based on the provisions of the preceding paragraph, or if it decides not to make revision etc., it will notify the user promptly.
Article 8 (Suspension of use of personal information, etc.)
- 1. The Company will not conduct the necessary investigation promptly when suspension or deletion (hereinafter referred to as “suspension of use, etc.”) is requested because the user claims that the personal information is used beyond the scope of the purpose of use or because it was acquired by illegal means.
- 2. If it is determined that it is necessary to respond to the request based on the investigation results in the preceding paragraph, the Company will suspend the use of the personal information concerned promptly.
- 3. If the Company suspends use, etc. based on the provisions of the preceding paragraph, or if it decides not to suspend use, etc., it will notify the user promptly.
- 4. Notwithstanding the preceding two paragraphs, in cases where suspension of use, etc. involves a large amount of costs or other cases in which it is difficult to suspend use, etc., and where it is necessary to protect the rights and interests of the user, and if possible, an alternative measure shall be taken.
Article 10 (Contact)
For inquiries regarding this policy, please contact below.
- Address: 2-5-4 Tanimachi, Chuo-ku, Osaka City, F Base Radolf Building 6F
- Company name: CREA Co., Ltd.
- Representative Director: Masahito Kawasaki (Department in charge: Café Business Department)
- E-mail address: email@example.com